- Wipe front of teeth exposed when smiling with dry gauze or clean cloth.
- Twist end of pen until gel is exposed on brush. This may take several turns before gel appears in brush.
- Paint a thin layer of gel on front of teeth exposed when smiling.
- Expectorate or wipe off any excess foam as you are doing the whitening treatment.
- Leave gel on teeth 15-20 minutes.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke for 15 minutes.
- Do not paint gel on the gums.
- Rinse out mouth with water.
Warning: Keep out of reach of small children. You may see a slight residue of gel on your pen. This is normal and does not affect the performance of the gel. Just wipe with a clean damp cloth and proceed.